This year has to be about money. The last year has been a nice learning sabbatical, but now I need to focus on getting a revenue stream going. I have other goals, but I think this one has to be foremost.
On my mind:
- Putting the house on the market in April of 2024
- Moving to Portugal
- Learning Portuguese
- Making sure I understand the Visa situation
- This includes visiting without ruining getting a freelancer and/or digital nomad visa
- Health Insurance
- Whatever intricacies are involved in renting or buying a flat
- Tons of stuff I’m sure I haven’t investigates
- Weight, and health
- I purchased more Huel
- Now I have to drink it instead of my 4 Ego Waffle 2 Egg breakfast
- I have to cut back on evening snacks in front of the TV
- No Pepperidge Farm Cookies
- No Cadbury Fruit and Nut bars
- No chips, Doritos, or any other super high calorie snacks
- If I have to have snacks, fruits, or some veggies, could replace them
- I’m 315 pounds. If I get this down my blood pressure will drop, as will most the cholesterol and any other worrisome bits in my blood work
All of this requires discipline that I haven’t been displaying since I returned from visiting Sarah near Houston. Just last night I was up until 3am. It’s nearly 3pm now, and I’m still drowsy. The Cuban sandwich and chocolate malt didn’t help.
Ah well, time to come up with my Firefly like show and start getting the major set pieces created.